LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. What you will need:
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- Overall Years of experience:10-15
- Data/business project delivery: 10 years
- Data governance specific expeirence: 5-7 years
- Deep knowledge in modern data governance, and enterprise business intelligence solutions
- Experience guiding organizational leaders in understanding and adopting information management solutions and recommendations
- Expeirence executing or leading a data governance program rollout
- Strong executive and cross functional team communications
- Strong program/project management skills
- Knowledge of data governance organizational and operating structures and how to apply them
- Experience with deploying any one of the various data ownership/stewardship models (i.e. application, subject area, functional business unit, project based)
- Experience defining and deploying data governance processes and operating procedures
- Experience running knowledge sharing or learning sessions for data owners/stewards
- Experience working with executive leadership on defining KPIs and success measures for a data governance organization or function
- Experience with metadata management data quality processes
- Understanding of how to integrate data governance practices into an organization's SDLC/project delivery function
- Familiarity with master data management concepts
- Solid expeirence and familiarity with data warehouse, ETL and/or BI project delivery
- Experience conducting current state assessments and providing recommendations for a data governance organization/function is a plus
- Experience delivering data and analytics solutions for a consulting agency or a mix of private firm/consulting firm experience is plus
- Experience with large global organizations is plus
- Experienced with Data Governance/Data Management assessment & strategy, but also experienced in DG rollout and execution. Stronger on program management skills.
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.