Data Integration Engineer
Salt Lake City, UT or Remote
Job Details: What are we looking for? Role models
. Leading by example and setting direction on engineering practices and habits are core to our mission. Problem solvers
. We pursue some of the most challenging cross-cutting problems/issues and treat them as opportunities to align and shape our culture. Change agents
. We acknowledge that we might not always understand a particular domain; however, we will ask probing questions and many times will leverage data to drive decision making or challenge the status quo. Agile in mindset
. We provide incremental value and seek customer feedback to drive future work. Vocal
. We encourage open and honest discussions. You should feel comfortable sharing your opinion as well as having your ideas challenged. Responsibilities:
- Design and implement solutions that enable Data as a Service.
- Collaborate with Product Management and business partners to iteratively build solutions that meet customers' needs.
- Adhere to internal development best practices/lifecycle (e.g. Testing, Code Reviews, CI/CD, Documentation) .
- Design and integrate with internal and external APIs.
- Gather business requirements and propose robust and scalable solutions.
- Document and showcase feature designs/workflows.
- Participate in team meetings and discussions around product development.
- Stay up to date on industry latest industry trends and design patterns.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 4+ yrs. Development experience with Python and/or Java.
- Extensive knowledge building data pipelines
- Strong experience with Git.
- Strong experience developing on Linux OS.
- Proven experience building/consuming web services.
- Experience with scheduling and orchestration (e.g. airflow, prefect, dagster, control-m).
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, data structures, design principles.
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly changing priorities.
- Comfortable communicating with teams via showcases/demos.
- Agile Development Methodologies (e.g. SAFe, Kanban, Scrum).
What's in it for you?
- 2+ years experience with Azure DevOps.
- 2+ years experience with CI/CD (e.g. Xebia Labs or Azure Pipelines)
- Experience with streaming technologies, such as Kafka, Spark.
- Experience building applications on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud experience (e.g. Azure, Google).
- Data Integration with Collibra Platform (workflows via Flowable).
- Conceptual understanding of data governance capabilities (e.g. data catalog, classification, profiling, data sharing).
- Talented team who doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Focused time to innovate
- Remote Work options available
- Competitive base salary
- One of the nation's premier financial services companies
- Flexible work schedule
- Offers comprehensive benefits package that includes health care plans, 401(k) program, and a generous vacation plan
- Tuition Assistance Available
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com