Ontellus empowers insurance carriers, self-insured corporations and law firms to reduce costs, make informed decisions and accelerate claims resolution. As the nation’s largest, privately-held records retrieval provider, Ontellus leverages decades of experience and cutting-edge technology to deliver impactful products and client-centric services within industry-leading turnaround times.
Job Summary: The position will provide technical and functional support for Ontellus database integrations including, but not limited to, Microsoft SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services). The person in this position will also assist in other areas of database administration.
Responsible for primary support of third party systems including:
- DBA support of production, test and development environments and reporting processes.
- Develop and document technical specifications for integrations and other database-related implementations.
- Design, plan and implement assigned database environments.
- Properly size and configure databases and their associated tables.
- Provide production support in a 24/7 environment.
- Coordinate, administer, and perform installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of assigned database environments.
- Responsible for the implementation and support of security measures and products, including activities such as database hardening, vulnerability assessment and patch management, particularly as related to integrations.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and resolution of complicated issues within the applications, software/hardware in database environments.
- Evaluate, recommend, and use software tools to monitor and manage database health and performance.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends and future direction in technology as it relates to area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a database administrator or integrations specialist in a production environment is required, and five years of other related experience.
- Previous experience working in a team environment is required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or related area is required, OR significant work related experience in all job requirements for this position may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
- Computer skills required: MS SQL 2008 or later, SSRS, SSIS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy
- Attention to detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Excellent time and attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Ontellus offers its' Full-Time employees a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Paid Time Off and a 401k Plan with a generous employer match.
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary.
Ontellus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ontellus requires pre-employment background checks and drug screening.