TCI has an immediate need for a Data Loss Protection Engineer in Morrisville, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship and a Public Trust Clearance.
The Data Loss Protection Engineer will be responsible for providing Symantec DLP Incident Remediation and Policy Management.
- Provide data analysis to identify incident trends and patterns.
- Resources with programming skills for improved automation is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions.
- 3 years of experience with Symantec and/or McAfee DLP operational experience is required; must have implemented and managed.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- DLP program; must possess strong technical knowledge of DLP architecture, system policies, rules, etc.
- Exposure to Microsoft 365 from a DLP perspective.
- Experience with secured large transfer technologies.
- Coding/Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, PowerShell).
- Proven experience with creating Regular Expressions.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and automation.
- Knowledge of data classification solutions.
- Knowledge of cryptographic implementations at media, file, and application levels.
- Experience with metadata management and data tagging and creating custom data analytics for data security.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; must be able to effectively communicate technical details and thoughts in non-technical/general terminology to various levels of the organization.
- Work well in team environments with internal and external resources as well as work independently on tasks.
CERTIFICATIONS (One or more required):
- CompTIA Net+
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP, or other industry recognized security certification(s).
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) implementation and/or management experience.
- Next Generation Anti Malware implementation and/or management experience.
- Threat Intelligence administration experience; have used or implemented the above program in some capacity, understanding incident response, analysis, rules, etc.