Logistics/Data Management Analyst
Apex Systems is currently looking for a Logistics/Data Management Analyst. Candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret DoD security clearance and an active Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II Certification.
If interested, please email your resume to Ashley at email@example.com Location:
Mostly telework/remote, but must be able to reasonably commute to customer site at Scott AFB as needed Certification(s):
Security+ CE (valid prior to start date and thru POP) Typical Work Schedule:
40 Hours Per Week
IGC is USTRANSCOM's System of Record for In-Transit Visibility (ITV) and Asset Visibility (AV). The IGC Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) is a data repository of integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain data that provides end-to-end visibility from requisition to delivery in theatre. Users include the Combatant Commands, Services, DOD, and other federal agencies.Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide USTRANSCOM/DOD transportation domain/functional expertise and support. Utilize and prioritize system defects in support of all sustainment releases.
- Provide direction on the functionality, content and look and feel of IGC website and reports, and web services.
- Utilize knowledge of logistics systems to provided expertise to Sustainment Releases and IGC as a whole. Works directly with the government functional team to determine the priority and severity of each defect in the sustainment backlog.
- Provide assistance in the development of ROM's, BOE's and schedules in support of various analysis tasks.
- Provide functional and testing support for all releases. Updates/Maintain Source-To-Target-Mappings (STTM) and business rules in support of all releases.
- Review and respond to Level I/II help desk tickets.
- Answer questions about business rules and/or troubleshoot data related issues.
- Provide support for Data Quality team, analyzing, documenting, and tracking all issues. Conduct Sustainment Review Board (SuRB) for PMO, to review/prioritize all new issues.
Proficiency with the Following:
- must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret DoD security clearance
- Must hold a current Security+ CE Certification
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- Associate's degree in related field with 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- Intermediate SQL Knowledge
- Microsoft tools (Access, Excel, Word)
- Logistical Functional Knowledge (USTRANSCOM/DOD Preferred)
Knowledgeable and/or Experience with the following:
- Basic UNIX knowledge
- Web Services (SOAP)
- Knowledge of any of the current IGC interfaces (GATES, GDSS, CMOS, DAAS, JOPES, EDI)
- Knowledge of Requisitions/Inventory/Transportation systems
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (waterfall, agile)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org