Description Job Description:
Are you interested in being part of a world class team that is supporting one of the world's largest integrated transportation, logistics and supply chain systems? Interested in a position that will encourage and promote future growth opportunity? If this excites you, Leidos has just the role for you!
Leidos has been asked to provide key talent in support of a critical Data Management role on the IGC II program. As the Data Management Analyst, you'll be working with IGC which is USTRANSCOM's System of Record for In-Transit Visibility (ITV) and Asset Visibility (AV). You will works hands on with the IGC Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) which is a data repository of integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain data that provides end-to-end visibility from requisition to delivery in theatre. Customers that you will be supporting and sustaining include the Combatant Commands, Services, DOD, and other federal agencies.Location:
Work will be performed at Scott AFB, IL. Some local telework will be allowed (must be able to reasonably commute to the office as needed).Clearance
: You must hold active DoD Secret clearance to qualify. U.S. Citizenship is required.What will you do as Data Management Analyst?
- Provide USTRANSCOM/DOD transportation domain/functional expertise and support.
- Utilize and prioritize system defects in support of all sustainment releases.
- Provide direction on the functionality, content and look and feel of IGC website and reports, and web services.
- Utilize knowledge of logistics systems to provided expertise to Sustainment Releases and IGC as a whole. Work directly with the government functional team to determine the priority and severity of each defect in the sustainment backlog.
- Provide assistance in the development of ROM's, BOE's and schedules in support of various analysis tasks.
- Provide functional and testing support for all releases.
- Update/Maintain Source-To-Target-Mappings (STTM) and business rules in support of all releases.
- Review and respond to Level I/II help desk tickets.
- Answer questions about business rules and/or troubleshoot data related issues.
- Conduct Sustainment Review Board (SuRB) for PMO, to review/prioritize all new issues.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of prior relevant experience, or
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 8+ years of prior relevant experience, or
- Associate's degree in related field with 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Current Security+ CE Certification
Proficiency with the Following:
- Intermediate SQL Knowledge
- Microsoft tools (Access, Excel, Word)
- Logistical Functional Knowledge (USTRANSCOM/DOD Preferred)
- Knowledgeable and/or Experience with the following:
- Basic UNIX knowledge
- Web Services (SOAP)
- Knowledge of any of the current IGC interfaces (GATES,GDSS,CMOS,DAAS,JOPES,EDI)
- Knowledge of Requisitions/Inventory/Transportation systems
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (waterfall, agile)
Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00