Creoal Consulting is seeking a talented Data Management Manager who has experience performing data conversion and data migration tasks for full-lifecycle federal financial system and/or federal procurement system implementation projects. Creoal Consulting is a leading-edge provider for full life cycle information technology, ERP support services, and Software as a Service (SaaS) to the Public Sector. We are rapidly growing our Federal team of consultants and are looking for highly qualified candidates. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience with the SDLC for federal financial system implementations of COTS products (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Momentum, etc.).
- Experience performing data conversion and data migration tasks for the full-lifecycle federal financial system and/or federal procurement system implementation projects.
- Knowledge of the functionalities and data structure of the target systems and applications.
- Prior experience in data conversion, data migration, requirements gathering, data mapping, data source gap analysis, conversion specifications documentation, designing conversion components, developing conversion standards, development and execution of SQL-based scripts to support data analysis, developing end-to-end conversion test plans, executing test cases, documenting test results, tracking and resolving test defects.
- Prior experience in applying knowledge of business IT requirements within a federal agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or IT related field
- Master Degree in Business, Science, Engineering, or IT related field
You will have the opportunity to grow technically and professionally while working on a fast-paced collaborative team. Creoal Consulting is committed to developing and maintaining innovative cloud solutions and a highly qualified workforce.
Creoal Consulting wants all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. Creoal Consulting is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.