The Application Security Engineer will be responsible for end-to-end security testing with a focus on applications related to vehicle cybersecurity. The successful candidate will be a highly technical, passionate, and self-driven individual who loves to learn, solve problems, and contribute to the advancement of the team.
- Perform vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing on vehicle applications (including but not limited to Cloud services, APIs, mobile/web applications).
- Produce reports/artifacts, recommendations for remediation's, and provide support to strengthen the security stance of the vehicle ecosystem.
- Perform revalidation testing, and provide the supporting evidence.
- Participate in various security projects such as technical design reviews, test specifications.
- Ability to translate technical security requirements into test cases.
- Collaborate on security research activities such as testing tools, and emerging threats that may have an adverse impact on vehicle cybersecurity
- Strong understanding of security testing framework for Mobile/Web applications (e.g., OWASP, SANS).
- Proficient knowledge of API security, IAM, and source code analysis.
- Hand-On experience on testing tools such as DirBuster, wapiti, Burp Suite, postman, SQLmap, etc.
- Understanding of Cryptography, SSL/TLS, and PKI.
- Advance skills in writing scripts in various languages such as Bash, Python, and PowerShell.
- Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Strong security background on CTFs, Mobile/Web application security.
- Hand-On experience with security testing tools, standards, and best practices.
- Advance knowledge of SDLC, cloud security, and reverse engineering.
- Participate in OrangePeople monthly team meetings, and participate in team-building efforts.
- Contribute to OrangePeople technical discussions, peer reviews, etc.
- Contribute content and collaborate via the OP-Wiki/Knowledge Base.
- Provide status reports to OP Account Management as requested
OrangePeople is an Enterprise Architecture and Project Management solutions company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers, who are passionate about doing quality work. As a member of the OrangePeople team, you will have access to industry-leading consulting practices, strategies & technologies, innovative training & education. An ideal Orange Person is a technology leader with a proven track record of technical achievements and strong process/methodology orientation.