MicroHealth is currently seeking a Data Migration Tester to support our client in Vienna, VA.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for an overall Project interfaces testing including Test planning, Testing Strategy, Testing deliverables (Test Plans, Test cases, Test Execution Reports etc)
- Update Master Test Plan that will document processes associated with test design, test traceability, test execution and the tools used for a large and complex, COTS implementation effort
- Design, develop, evaluate and update test scenarios, test plans and test procedures as necessary
- Work closely with project managers and other stakeholders to understand product specifics and create corresponding test strategies
- Manage system integration testing, functional testing, regression testing and performance testing
- Serve as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Develop executable test procedures for interface testing, device testing, data migration testing, and other areas required by the project.
- Create project resource estimates, define metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality
- Write detailed test cases with expected results for various scenarios including positive and negative testing
- Execute testing on both web front end systems and back end systems (Interfaces, devices, etc)
- Provide recommendations to improve testing processes
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electronics engineering, or other engineering or technical discipline
- Image Testing Experience is a MUST!
- At least 7 years of experience in developing test strategies, plans, and scripts
- At least 7 years of experience in backend and frontend testing including interface testing and data migration testing, or device testing
- Experience with a broad range of tools to include HP ALM, Rational Quality Manager/DOORS, Jira and Version One
- Must be able to analyze requirements for testability, review technical documentation to understand project architecture, and ensure traceability between various testing artifacts
- Understanding of testing and evaluation of IT projects at Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs
- Must have experience with integration testing and verifying system/component log files for errors and warnings
- Must have experience with HL7 Interface Standards (Version 2.x and/or Version 3.x) including a good understanding and experience in design and implementation of testing artifacts for interface testing where HL7 was the primary standard being used.
- Ability to examine, analyze and verify data transfer between components
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks if necessary, handle changing priorities, be detail oriented, and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a mixed team of government personnel and other contractor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to travel >10%, if needed
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
MicroHealth is a Center for Veteran Enterprises (CVE) and a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that specializes in health information technology and health information management. We are a small disadvantaged business 8(a), Virginia certified small disadvantaged minority-owned business with process maturity assessed at CMMI-Dev Level III. We help health organizations make better use of information technology to support the decisions that ultimately result in better health outcomes for patients, providers, public health and payers. We do this by providing full life-cycle Health Information Technology and Health Information Management Support for Federal & Commercial markets. Our team of Informaticists, Technologist and Health Professionals design, develop and leverage technology as a catalyst to better health outcomes . At MicroHealth, we believe health information technology is less about the technology. It's about the PEOPLE empowered with information to make better decisions; VALUE it brings to patients, providers, public health and payers; and INNOVATION that help improve patient outcomes. Simply put, MicroHealth places health back into health information technology.
Visit https://www.microhealthllc.com to learn more.