- Location: Houston, TX
- Duration: 12+ Months
- Client/Domain: Oil & Gas
- Job Type: Contract
- Experience: 10+ years
- Primary Skills: ERWIN, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler, Toad Data Modeler
Client is also looking for a Data Modeler well versed in Erwin. He/she should be able to start in 1 week.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in Data Modelling , Analysis, coordinating on Predictive Analysis and Data Models on P2P.
- Regular Interactions with Functional Owners of Subject Areas and finalizing the design.
- Hands on experience with PL/SQL ,UNIX,
- Hands on Experience with anyone of the tools like ERWIN, Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler , Toad Data Modeler
- Gather requirements / requests from business stakeholders.
- Create functional specification about how the requirements will be implemented in a way that does not deter performance and complies with industry best practices.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models.
- Recommend opportunities for reuse of data models in new environments.
For more open Jobs please visit: DICE
ABOUT US (Equal Opportunity Employer)
At TP USA we are proud to celebrate diversity of people for the benefit of our employees, our products, and the global community we all belong to.It is the policy of TP USA Inc., and its subsidiaries, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment or services are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, disability, marital status, religious or political preferences or union affiliation.