Kforce has a client in search of a Database Analyst in Saint Louis, MO or Minneapolis, MN.
* Provides the highest technical expertise for the planning, analysis, design, implementation, and control of the organization's data
* Handles and leads the most complex or critical data management initiatives that typically involve multiple disciplines and multiple business groups, including responsibility for database design, integration, source-to-target mapping, data modeling and performance tuning
* As the recognized technical expert, consults extensively with multiple client groups to provide solutions, implementing long-range internal and enterprise-level data architecture and management strategies
* Serves as a consultant on technological advancements
* Provides oversight, mentoring and leadership to less experienced staff
* 10+ years of database design and administration experience
* Experience designing dimensional and/or transactional database models in PowerDesigner (preferred), ERwin or ER/Studio, including model management in a shared environment
* Optimization and generation of DDL for both Oracle (preferred) or DB2
* Source to target mapping and data analysis
* Deployment of database changes using automated build and release tools such Harvest/Anthill, Git, uDeploy or equivalent
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.