SALESFORCE SOLUTION ARCHITECT
ALTA IT Services has a contract opening for a Salesforce Solution Architect to support a respected health insurance customer in downtown Washington DC. This is expected to be a 6 month+ engagement with very strong potential for follow-on work.
Candidates must be eligible for work in the United States without sponsorship. The candidate selected for hire must pass a pre-employment background investigation. Onsite interview in Washington DC will be required after a successful technical phone screen. C2C OK
- Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Ability to comprehend requirements and provide the Business Solutions.
- Interacting directly with testers, BA as necessary following Agile software development methodologies to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce sandbox instances
- Providing system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred(or equivalent experience)
- This position requires at least 10 years of experience in IT industry and at least 5 years of Salesforce solution architecture design experience.
- The candidate should have proven broad knowledge of the Salesforce platform and information systems across multiple platforms. Solid software lifecycle development experience with the recent Salesforce architecture design experience. Good understanding of the business architecture and process. Strong strategic thinking and technical leadership. Excellent analytic, planning and communication skills.
- Direct experience with one SFDC Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com)
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC ( for example, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Strong technical foundation including; Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., understanding of RDMS concepts and
structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, etc.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of SFDC CRM software solutions.
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed at least 1 complex data migration to Salesforce.com.
- Experience in Salesforce Wave/Einstein Analytics platform and its capabilities
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer Certifications
HOURLY RATE RANGE: $ 90/hr. W2 or C2C OK. Commensurate with experience
For consideration please contact Melissa McNally via
ALTA IT Services, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.