Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the insights through data and next generation technology that help millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking. A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team members are the best in the business, and we will continue to recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our people!Job Description:
Joining CoreLogic means working on the cutting edge of the industry with next-gen technology such as cloud native applications, machine learning, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, drones, and more. We are constantly developing innovative solutions that make the real estate ecosystem smarter, more connected and more efficient.
But the innovation doesn't just stop at our tech stack. CoreLogic combines the resources of an industry leader with nimble business practices that allow our employees to work in a casual open environment, on small teams, and make a personal impact. We use extreme programming (XP) agile software development methods such as paired programming and test-driven development - to help us maximize communication, improve our time to market and make our accomplishments more fulfilling. All this while working in a creative, safe, open space with a daily team breakfast and snacks.
- Create scripts, templates and orchestration for automatic provisioning and monitoring of resources
- Work closely with architects, developers, data science and data engineers to gather system requirements
- Monitor consumption of cloud resources, request fulfillment turnaround, application performance, and systems security posture
- Deploy and execute processes and standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
- Review cloud strategy and program architecture
- Support, maintain, and document software/services functionality. Act as a resource for less experienced engineers. Makes recommendations on engineering processes and methods.
- Provide operational support to diagnose and resolve incidents in production infrastructure. Able to resolve most issues, but will escalate complex issues to more senior team members as necessary
• BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
years direct experience working in IT Infrastructure
• Self-starter with in-depth hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and/or with AWS or Azure.
• Experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers (e.g. Amazon, Google, or Microsoft)
• Must have experience in Identity and Access Management, Networking concepts/ VPN, Alerting and Monitoring for implementing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
• Strong in Terraform & Ansible
• Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies
• Experience in implementation of few of the following: Networking, DevOps, Security, Compute, Storage, Containers, Kubernetes
• Relevant cloud certifications such as GCP Cloud Architect or GCP Cloud Engineer or equivalent AWS/Azure certification .
• Experience with Google DataProc or AWS EMR
• Experience with Big-Data technology such as Spark, Hadoop, Kafka is nice to have
• Experience in developing monitoring solutions for infrastructure (ideally in Elastic)
• Exposure to Google DataFlow, DataPrep, BigQuery
• GKE & ElasticSearch is good to have
• Demonstrated hands-on experience with cloud solutions
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Understanding of Agile, SCRUM, and Continuous Delivery
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverseworkforce and creating an inclusive workenvironment that embraces everyone's uniquecontributions, experiences and values. We offer anempowered work environment that encouragescreativity, initiative and professional growth andprovides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences. EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer committed to attracting and retaining thebest-qualified people available, without regard torace, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity, age, disability or statusas a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basisprotected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogicmaintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.