Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Work you'll do
As a Solution Consultant/Solution Senior Consultant in Deloitte's GPS US Delivery Centers you will:
- Provide Data Privacy support to clients
- Support Data Mapping, Assessment Automation, Cookie Consent, Incident Response, and Vendor Risk Management.
- Identifyopportunities for efficiencies in program processes and developing innovative approaches to solving complex problems .
- Participatein team problem solving efforts and offering ideas to solve client issues
- Getacclimated with the client business environment and risk management concepts
- Work within an integrated team of cybersecurity professionals
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte'sGovernment and Public Servicepractice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in theGovernment and Public Service (GPS)practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and GPS sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our GPSCyber & StrategicRisk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve information technology risk detection. We work to uncover and resolve areas where potential threats could cause the most damage to our client's critical business operations. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Familiarly with current Data Privacy laws
- Experience conducting Data Privacy gap assessments
- Experience conducting Data Audits
- Experience in IncidentResponse handeling
- Ability to drive action to achieve results with minimal direction
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate and be flexible with a cross-functional team
- Keen attention to detail, grammar, and formatting
- High drive for continuous learning and research
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and issue resolution skills
- Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point experience
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance if needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
- Trainging or certification in OneTrust
- Experience or proficiency in one or more of the following; Tableau, Visio, Splunk, MySQL, RPA, Agile/Scrum, SAS
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
GPS Link #LI-GPS#IND:GPS