Salient CRGT is seeking to hire a Data Quality Assurance Analyst to develop and implement quality assurance processes and plans around implementation of data management solutions at a new customer. You will ensure that performance and quality products conform to standards. In this role you will:
* Review, analyze, and reports on data quality.
* Create and execute on test cases and test plans.
* Investigate problems and develop disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
* You will interface with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met.
* You will recommend corrective actions, dispositions, process optimization, and modifications.
* You will perform data analysis to support the creation and implementation of an enterprise data strategy.
* You will participate in the extraction of data requirements from functional requirements and process definitions.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
* 8+ years of overall experience in Information Technology, Quality assurance or Data Analysis to include:
* 6+ years experience in quality assurance
* 6+ years experience in creating test cases and plans for Data Quality projects
* 6+ years experience working with relational databases
* 4 + years experience with SQL
* 3 + Experience with a Data Analysis or Data Visualization technology (e.g. Tableau, Qlik)
* 3 + Experience with either data governance, master data management, data analytics, or collaboration technologies (e.g., SAP Information Steward, Talend ETL/Studio, Praxata, Alation, Datum, Informatica ETL, IBM Quality Manager/Infosphere, Oracle Quality Manager)
* 3+ years experience making recomendations for corrective actions or process automation
* 3+ years experience researching and investigating data problems and making reccomendations for corrective action and implementation
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills):
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.