Data Analytics and Reporting forms a critical part of that oversight and delivery with a continuing need to connect the dots across various systems/tools employed within the delivery workflow.
This role will need to
• Understand the portfolio/project workflows and the data behind them to translate that data into dashboards/reports that solve business problems and enhance business processes. Attention to detail is Important.
• Collate data across multiple workflow tools to provide comprehensive views in support of business and technology functions
• Identify and partner with individuals playing similar roles to develop and standardize portfolio and project reporting/dashboards as needed to enhance underlying processes
• Support adoption of standardized portfolio and project reporting to similar roles across the business unit
The ideal candidate will possess
• At least 5-7 years of hands-on data experience
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) to technical and non-technical audience of wide variety of levels including client-facing senior management
• Ability to gather and document business requirements and translate them to technical requirements
• Familiarity with reporting environments—authoring, publishing, consuming
• Power BI – expert level
• JQL – Jira Dashboarding
• Service Point preferred