Work you'll do
- AI Consultants will architect, position, design, develop, and deploy enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Machine Learning, and Cognitive Services (e.g., Vision/Image, Textual/Language processing).
- Perform data studies and data discovery routines for video, voice, weblog, sensor, machine and social media data sources or mash ups of new and existing data sources.
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science, and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios, and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise, and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- 2+ years of relevant analytics consulting or industry experience
- At least 1 year of experience working with quantitative modeling (design, development & implementation) using 3+ types of algorithm (e.g., Decision Trees, Naive Bayes Classification, Ordinary Least Squares Regression, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Methods, Clustering Algorithms, Principal Component Analysis, Singular Value Decomposition, Independent Component Analysis)
- 1+ year of experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, R, SAS, etc.) to prepare data for analysis, visualize data as part of exploratory analysis, generate features, and other similar data science driven data handling
- Demonstrated expertise with one full life cycle analytics engagement across strategy, design, and implementation
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Empirical Statistics, or 4 years equivalent professional experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience architecting, designing, developing, and deploying enterprise solutions which include components across the Artificial Intelligence spectrum such as NLP, Chatbots, Virtual Assistants, Computer Vision, and Cognitive Services
- Expertise in Python machine and deep learning frameworks and libraries, e.g., PyTorch, Keras, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Numpy, SciPy
- Experience designing and implementing Apache Open Source (Kafka, Storm, Spark) frameworks to process end to end data management life cycle
- Experience with Cloud services and ML tools e.g. (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Familiarity with Scala, Java, C++, or other similar technological support languages
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization