Our client is a Top 50 Credit Union and is one of the most respected Credit Unions in the North East. They are known for investing in their tech department and are one of the early adopters of mobile technology in the Credit Union space. They are looking for an experienced data science analyst to be responsible for modeling complex organizational problems, discovering organizational insights, and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, data-mining, and visualization techniques.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce analytic solutions that will become part of our core deliverables for marketing outreach, targeted segmentation, or data-driven decisions.
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied database sets, computing environments, and communicating results
- Work closely with internal clients, data SMEs, project/program managers, and other internal teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound, actionable business decisions based on member and external consumer behaviors
Skills & Qualifications
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Experience modeling organizational problems, insights, and identifying opportunities for a business using data-mining, visualization techniques, and statistical/algorithmic.
- Experience using or Python and R for data analytics
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with map reduction such as Hadoop, Hive, or other big data frameworks.
- Experience using machine learning algorithms and previous background in Symitar infrastructure is preferred