DXC Technology seeks a Senior-level Data Scientist.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field.
- 4+ years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, Data Processing, Database Programming and Data Analytics or related education (prefer 6+years).
- Excellent understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Techniques and Algorithms.
- Experience with common data science tools like (but not limited to) R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. (prefer)
- Good knowledge of statistics.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java and Python.
- Skilled in Reporting and Data Visualization Software, with strong presentation skills.
- Experience with SQL (Structured Query language) programming.
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
- NoSQL and BigData experience preferred.
This position is located on site in New Orleans, LA, in our Digital Transformation Center next to the Super Dome. Relocation assistance available.
- Research and develop statistical learning and Machine Learning models for data analysis.
- Understanding information needs and extracting data from a variety of sources in order to create analytics deliverables that meet those needs.
- Leverage models to address key growth challenges, cross-channel spend allocation, response modeling, and marketing program attribution.
- Collaborate with Product Management to understand Business needs and devise possible solutions.
- Ideas to generate key decision making KPIs.
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.