Job Summary: Provide SETA (Systems Engineering Technical Assistance) and SME (Subject Matter Expertise) for project researching adversarial machine learning introduced into AI (Artificial Intelligence) applications for cyber exploitation. In your role, you will be crucial in identifying potential weaknesses and counter-measures to defeat the exploitation.
- Minimum Masters' Degree in Computer Science, Cyber, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar discipline. PhD is preferred.
- Suggested experience base ( this field is new and evolving - feel free to suggest other qualifications)
- At least 1 year of experience with AI security research problems (adversarial examples, data poisoning, model inversion, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience with researching deep neural network techniques
- At least 3 years of cyber security experience
- At least 1 year of experience with machine learning techniques other than neural networks
- At least 1 year of experience with large-scale data engineering projects
- At least 1 year of bio-metric spoof detection (facial, fingerprints, etc.)
- At least 1 year of cyber attack forecasting
- Be prepared to provide publications and/or presentations to demonstrate your communication skills
- Current U.S. Citizenship required for processing of a government clearance.
Bluemont Technology and Research Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.