Our client is currently seeking a Data Scientist - Intermediate
* Design, implement and optimize algorithms for unsupervised and supervised learning based on structured and unstructured data.
* Develop powerful business insights from social, marketing, industrial data and public policy using advanced machine learning techniques.
* Work closely with the software engineering team to productize analytic software.
* Work in a flexible, highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
* Usually requires achievement of a Bachelor's degree in Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or Statistics and 2 years of previous experience, but proven ability is paramount.
* General knowledge of analytics principles, techniques, coding skills, self-discipline and motivation.
Required Technical Skills:
* R or Python or Scala, statistical/machine learning models.
Nice to Haves:
* Economic, econometric or agronomic, experimental design.
* Definite conversion potential for the right candidate, definitely extensible.