Our Direct Client is looking for a Data Scientist with strong NLP exp
Good experience in Modelling for F1 Optimization
AI and ML exp
good exp in SQL, Python, SAS
Good exp in NLP
This is a 100% Remote opportunity and candidates can pretty much work anywhere in the US!
- Rapid prototyping and quick experimentation
- Flexibility and quick turnaround in development iterations
- Ability to write code that others can understand, adopt, and extend
- Familiarity with version control systems
- Ability to turn research into industrial production
- Strong experience developing NLP algorithms/models (text classification, topic modeling, named entity recognition and relation extraction) with state of the art deep learning frameworks (word2vec models, BERT and other embeddings).
- Mastery of a wide variety of programming languages (Python, C++, etc.) and frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, NLTK, CoreNLP etc.), demonstrating strong skills in the development, articulation and implementation of coding practices for the team
- Demonstrated experience working with large, complex datasets using big data technologies and script language
- Experience on cloud platform such as AWS, AZURE, etc.
- Experience in computational linguistics is a plus.
Please send profiles to Gokul.firstname.lastname@example.org