Job Title: Data Analytics & Engineering - Data Analyst III
Tax Work Location: Menlo Park, CA
Job Description: *Duties*
* Work closely with the PM and members of the analytics team to understand opportunities for commerce on Facebook.
* Produce ad hoc analyses to aid team in understanding user behavior, develop POVs, and drive decision-making.
* Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) and other tools to make analytics easier and more effective.
* Be the go-to expert for data resources and tools for the product team.
Must Have/ Non Negotiable:
* 2+ years experience with data and analytics in businesses strategy, marketing, finance, engineering or science
* 1+ years of experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc) or a scripting language for data analysis is required
* 2+ years experience with statistical analysis. Stat packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc
* Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-experts
* Detail-oriented execution style, exceptional problem solver, self-directed, quick learner
Nice to Have:
* Product analytics
* Python or R
* Masters or PhD in quantitative discipline
* Background in commerce or ecommerce ex: Amazon, offer up, Shopify, etc..
* BA/BS degree