As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for developing machine learning models to support product features in the roadmap. You ll analyze and prepare data for testing different models to find the best fit that will support various product features. You ll work closely with the product and engineering team stakeholders in supporting the product roadmap.
We're a fast-paced, growing startup, so you should be a self-starter able to take a complex problem statement, break it down into solutions and develop or use different models and algorithms to find the optimal solution. Along with technical skills, you also possess the ability to propose and apply different techniques and algorithms and present the findings to all the stakeholders. The Data Scientist role is a key component of the product strategy and will ensure the delivery of our product roadmap.
- Research and develop machine learning models and algorithms to solve various business problems using structured and unstructured data
- Implement scalable and efficient modeling algorithms and modeling pipelines that can work with real world data in production systems
- Use raw data and prepare for various modeling scenarios, execute the models, and present the outcome
- Work with product management and engineering groups to develop new products and features.
- BS and master s degrees in computer science, data science, engineering, or related technical/scientific field
- 3+ years of professional experience in a business environment
- Experience in using Python, R, or other programming environments
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining concepts, and a track record of solving real world problems with these numerical modeling methods.
- Deep understanding of NLP and linguistics modeling, machine learning, and a track record of solving real world problems with structured and unstructured data modeling methods.
- 5+ years of professional experience in using and developing various statistical, machine learning models