Analytics Software DevOps - Quality Analytics
- The Global Data Insights and Analytics (GDI&A) Quality Analytics team is looking for a data scientist with expertise developing and deploying analytics software solutions. As a member of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest global subject matter experts in vehicle quality and vehicle connectivity who are transforming the automobile industry. We are seeking a Data Scientist to lead or assist in AI/ML model development and deployment to support vehicle quality improvement and warranty reduction, by leveraging connected vehicle data and other data sources to predict emerging customer concerns. You will be expected to work with AI/ML experts and IT team to choose the right software architecture and implement the AI/ML solution. We are seeking independent thinkers with a technical mindset who have a passion for learning and applying cutting edge technologies.
- Competent in Computer programming, Statistics, Mathematics Skilled in at least two of the following languages: Python, PySpark, Java, Matlab, C/C++, SQL
- Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Agile programming, DevOps
- Experience with Machine Learning methods and tools, including but not limited to: linear and nonlinear regression, classification, and clustering (Relevant university course projects qualify)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or Physics