Applied Resource Group is looking for a Remote, Mulesoft Administrator for one of our clients in the Denver, CO area. This position would require 1-2 trips to client site up front to make introductions and gain system/project familiarity, but would ultimately be completed remotely. This is a new implementation and will involve new configurations and establishing workflows.
- Perform analysis with respect to integration of various end applications, databases, files, mainframe applications and business processes etc
- Validate requirements and drive integration discussions
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the Mule ESB integration platform
- Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB
- Must be able to guide, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Must have knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills
- at least 2.5 years experience Administrating the Mulesoft ESB application
- Knowledge and proficiency understanding complex technical environments
- Good understanding of integration best practices and system optimizations.