Job title: Data Scientist
Location: Redmond, WA
• Apply statistical or machine learning knowledge to specific business problems and data.
• Supporting decision making by providing requirements to develop analytic capabilities, platforms, pipelines and metrics then using them to analyze trends and find root causes and forecast inaccuracies.
• Improve upon existing methodologies by deploying data sources, testing model enhancements, and fine-tuning model parameters.
• Build decision-making models and propose solutions for business problems.
• 5+ years of experience in data science.
• Experience in Demand Planning, Forecasting, and Time Series.
• Experience with statistical methodologies such as segmentation, multivariate analysis, discrete choice modeling, and/or experimental design.
• Solid foundation of statistical modeling and machine learning algorithms (classification, regression, clustering, etc) and experimental design ( A/B testing, etc.).
• Extensive experience working in prediction, forecasting and/or automation.
• Excellent quantitative modeling, statistical analysis, text mining, and data mining.
• Hands on experience in R and/or Python.
• Experience articulating business questions and using quantitate techniques to arrive at a solution using available data.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions.
• Knowledge of at least one visualization tool – Power BI/Tableau.
• Work collaboratively with team as well as independently.
58 1st Main Rd Mini Forest, 3rd Phase JP Nagar Bengaluru Kamataka, 560078