Minimum Required Skills:
R, SAS, SQL, data visualization platform (e.g. Tableau), Data Science
If you are a Data Scientist with experience and a Master's Degree, please read on!
Based in Washington DC, we are pharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapies for nervous system orders. As our team grows we are looking for multiple Data Scientists to join our team and help develop analytical models by providing data driven insights.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
* Competitive Salary and Bonus
* Great Benefits
* Close to Public Transit
* Equity Options
What You Will Be Doing
- Improve business/scientific decisions across both a broad range of Key Performance Indicators and functions
- Support multiple, high impact data research and analysis projects
- Leverage data to discover patterns and solve strategic analytic business problems
- Use both structured and unstructured data sets across many environments
What You Need for this Position
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, or related
- Recent work experience in Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Model Building
- Experience with Statistical Analysis Methods
- Visualization Experience (Spotfire, Tableau, Clickview, or custom built solutions)
- Work with SQL, Python, R, SAS
- Knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies
What's In It for You
We offer a competitive salary of $120,000- $150,000 DOE plus 15% bonus opportunity, in addition to great benefits, 401k, and more.So, if you are a Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.