Designation: Data Scientist
Location: US (remote)
Experience: above 2 years
· Excellent skills in machine learning/deep learning-based algorithms with structured/ unstructured data; developing analytical insights and statistical models that optimize business.
· Strong mathematical-statistical understanding behind the algorithms.
· Proficient in time series forecasting, predictive analytics, propensity modeling.
· Industry experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis.
· Good in the evaluation of the performance of various classification, forecasting, and regression models.
· Experience in conceptualizing and developing machine learning solutions in an ML engineer or data scientist role, building, and deploying ML models, or hands-on experience developing deep learning models.
· Experience in process knowledge and analysis, proficient at detecting patterns or problems that could affect overall data integrity/ solution.
· Ability to think through alternatives, coming to decisions quickly, and following through with execution to resolve issues at the source.
· Experience writing and speaking about technical concepts to business and giving data-driven presentations.
· Proficient in programming languages either R or Python
Skills: Statistics, Linear Algebra, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, Data Structure, R, Python
Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s/Ph.D. degree in a highly quantitative field (Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.) or equivalent field.