We are looking for someone who is passionate about machine learning, mathematical models, statistical analysis, data processing, data-driven decision making and who will be able to perform analyses on huge unstructured and structured data sets and quickly grasp new technologies.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic team and presenting to large audiences. The Data Scientist will be responsible for supporting our current efforts related to exploratory and predictive analytics, machine learning and A/B testing methodologies. They will be applying data mining and modeling techniques, statistical analysis, building high quality data pipelines, predictive models and presentations to provide insights to the marketing and executive leadership teams.
The Data Scientist will also provide input into project strategy, coding standards, analysis methods and tools selection.
- Build maintainable data pipelines and machine learning solutions using Python/Tensorflow/Keras/Spark technology stack.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Contribute to future project direction and team decisions related to machine learning and software development.
- Document and communicate business-driven analytic solutions and capabilities, translating modeling and analytic output into understandable and actionable business knowledge.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in analytical field (Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, Applied Physics, Engineering…) with 2+ years’ experience in related data science, analytics, and model building roles.
- Strong practical knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies in machine learning: segmentation, time series modeling, response modeling, lift modeling, survival analysis, gradient boosting, ensemble models.
- Experience with NLP and textual data analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of neural network models including LSTM and convolutional networks would be a plus.
- Strong working experience in Python.
- Good knowledge of SQL or NoSQL DBs.
- Experience in such technologies like Tensorflow, keras, scikit, gensim, stanfordNLP, PySpark is a big plus.
- Practical skills in usage of big data technologies and tools including Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Spark is a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.