Kinetix Technology® is a national IT professional services company that helps companies drive performance by delivering custom IT consulting and professional services. Kinetix Technology provides clients with top-quality IT consultants and technologists in two core areas of Information Technology across the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Data Management. Kinetix provides skilled applications professionals for all phases of the SDLC. Kinetix consultants specialize in specific technologies and job functions, as well as industry verticals, enabling them to respond to the unique needs of each client. Kinetix's Data offering assists clients in building and deploying architecturally sound, evolvable enterprise-scale information and interoperability architecture, by providing expert consultants or teams. Kinetix Technology provides consultants on a consulting, and staff augmentation engagements, in SOW, contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions.
Join our client's team of cyber pioneers with expertise and decades of experience defending and protecting some of the nation's most valuable resources. Through implementation of effective cybersecurity solutions, our client supports security awareness, readiness, resilience and response to cyber incidents. Our extensive customer base has benefited from the leading-edge work our security engineers and data scientists perform in maintaining and advancing situational awareness of the current cyber threat landscape.
Our client has an immediate need for a Data Science. As a Data Scientist, this individual will conduct research into cyber risk algorithms and data warehousing of dozens of our data sources and multiple terabytes of cyber data.
- Build and enhance tools that will be used by cyber defense operators to measure and assess cyber risk across camps posts and stations
- Work with Cyber Operators to understand needs
- Work with Development and Engineering teams to implement cyber risk algorithms which will be created to store, manage, and interact with large amounts of Cyber Data
- MS in Information Systems or a related field
- 10 years of Data Management as Data Scientist, Predictive Analytics, Modeling & Simulation, Pattern Analysis, Data Modeling & Performance Optimization experience
- Track record of research publications
- Experience with various databases, machine learning techniques, approaches to big data analytics, and experience developing data mining algorithms
- Ability to maintain a Top-Secret clearance and or have an active DOD Security Clearance
- PHD in Information Systems or related field
- Initiative and a personal interest in Information Technology Security
- The ability to communicate effectively with various clients and explain/elaborate on technical details
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Kinetix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.