MagicLinks powers social commerce through an exclusive marketplace for video influencers and the worlds’ leading brands. Our technology enables creators to earn steady income by sharing the products they love. We provide brands with creator investment data and tools to propel creator success across all social video platforms. We are digital video natives, driven by data, passionate about the content creator community, and committed to excellence.
We are an award winning Certified B Corporation that has been featured in Inc Magazine, Business Insider, WWD and The Information, amongst many others. In 2021, we were named to the annual Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America and in 2020 became a member of 1% for the Planet. Learn more about our Responsible Impact initiatives here.
We work hard, move fast, and have a ton of fun along the way. Come join us!
Remote work available in US.
- Empower our stakeholders with data insights to secure and grow business.
- Work with our product team to expand and create new products.
- Incorporate elements of machine learning and AI into our core products including developing custom data models and algorithms
- Establish processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Work closely with our engineering team to establish best practices for data storage, data warehousing and security
- Export, transform, load and analyze data from company databases to optimize and improve product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize user experiences, revenue generation, marketing targeting and other business outcomes
- Analyze the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering methods
- Research and suggest data sources that can be incorporated to improve our products and streamline business decisions.
- 3 to 7 years of experience with data architectures, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence; ideally with direct experience in e-commerce, digital media, and/or influencer marketing
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages such as (Python, R, SQL, etc.). Python and SQL proficiency are a must have.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning algorithms and their real-world pros and cons
- Past experience with scikit-learn or any of the various Machine Learning Services like SageMaker or Amazon Comprehend
- Experience using a computational environment like Jupyter Notebook
- Experience using data lake / data warehouse solutions and Big Data (Snowflake, DataBricks, BigQuery, Redshift, Spark, etc.)
- Data Visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to distill and clearly communicate the most important insights that have meaningful business impact to diverse stakeholder groups.
- A highly motivated self-starter, and mental athlete, capable of producing high quality work while adhering to oftentimes very tight turnaround times in an exciting and fast-moving start-up environment.
- Someone who others describe as disciplined, detail-oriented, and committed to excellence
- Passionate about the future of digital media, technology, and curious to learn more
- Authorization to work in US (no H1B visa support available at this time)
- Salary, Bonus, and Equity (based on experience)
- Full time employees are eligible for health care benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401(k) plans.
We're equally committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and in how we show up in this world. To us, diversity means recognizing that different views and experiences are as important as those we're already familiar with. It means taking radical ownership of the things we affect as individuals and as a company - including even inherited ways of doing things which may be destructive or biased and which we must work to change. It means looking at the world and making sure we embody as many of its best qualities as we can, and striving for that as a matter of principle, not as a marketing goal we check off a list.
This is how we strive to practice We define diversity as making sure (1) our table represents people from varying backgrounds, (2) inclusion as making sure our people have a seat at the table, and (3) equity as making sure our people have the same means to get to the table in the first place. Externally, we apply the same policies to partnerships, marketing, and product development.
Ultimately, diversity goes beyond what we look like, who we are, who we love, or how we think. Diversity is shorthand for an integrity-driven way of operating and growing every single day, and we wouldn't have it any other way.
You've read this far so now all that's left is hitting us with that boom-boom-pow through a killer resume and cover letter for any of our opportunities that pique your interest.
If you are interested, send us your resume to