Matrix Technology Group is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US.
I would like to let you know that one of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong Data Scientist.
(“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time”).
Title: Data Scientist
Location: Santa Clara, CA/Edison, NJ
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
- 5+ years of machine learning/ Data Science experience in developing and implementing large scale algorithms impacting business revenues and customer experience
- Degree (MS or PhD) in either Maths / Statistics / Computer science / Other quantitative field
- Preferred Certification: Certified Analytics Professional
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Great communication skills for storytelling, data visualization and presentation across stakeholders and functional teams.
- Strong experience in the data mining / data analysis methods
- Predictive modeling and running simulations to increase and optimize business outcomes.
- Analysis and processing of large complex data sets for product and process optimization.
- Advance statistical techniques and concepts
- Machine learning algorithms like Decision trees, Regression, Support vector Machines, Kernel methods, Neural networks, K-Means Clustering
Experience in working with following Software / tools:
- Statistical Languages: R, Python, SAS, Matlab, SQL
- Frameworks/ Libraries: Keras, Caffe, Theano
- Visualizing tools : Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc
- Distributed data/computing tools: Haddop, Map/Reduce, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
- NoSQL databases-: MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
Feel Free to reach me at 9 0 8 2 7 9 1 2 4 6 OR anishm at matrix on web dot com
Thanks & Best Regards,