Piper Companies is currently looking for a Data Scientist to work in Northern, VA for a government agency that is tasked primarily with safeguarding national security, eliminating immigration case backlogs and improving efficiency.
Responsibilities of the Data Scientist:
• Develop projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments
• Deploy production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML (Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning)
• Perform large scale, high performance big data applications deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS
• Leverage modern statistical analysis approaches such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
• Create rich, engaging dashboards to visualize data
Requirements of the Data Scientist
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on AI/ML development projects, DevSecOps and technical architecture specifically.
• Should possess strong architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering, or other comparable degree or experience is required.
• Demonstrated experience with R, Python, SQL, and other statistical analysis languages
• Excellent communication abilities - able to interface and articulate insights to diverse client list
• Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship due to client requirements
Compensation for the Data Scientist:
• $140,000- $170,000 depending on experience level
• Direct Placement position with PTO and Holiday
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
Please ONLY send qualified resumes to Paul Cross at email@example.com
DevOps, Information Technology, development, AI/ML, development projects, DevSecOps, architecture, design, enterprise, enterprise applications, data, data application, data application deployment, cloud, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Data Science, Hadoop, Spark, Python, SQL, PTO, Benefits, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision