In this role, the candidate will work closely with the data science group to transition our predictive and prescriptive models into a production environment. In addition, the individual will also invent and/or expand the impact of in-house innovations across geographies and crops. You will work with data from diverse structured and unstructured data sources, and various formats. You will work on all aspects of the design, development and delivery of machine learning and optimization enabled solutions using R/Python to the end user. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary scientists, organize challenging problems, develop new solutions, and work with business & development teams to ensure these solutions deliver value.
• M.S. degree in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering or a closely-related field with 3+ years of experience in modeling and data science.
• Training in statistics with ability to perform fundamental statistical analyses and data QC.
• Strong object-oriented programming (OOP) and design experience with at least 3+ years of experience using Python and R.
• Experience with writing Python or R packages
• Experience with Big data ecosystem including Presto, Redshift, MapReduce, and Spark and experience with relational databases and SQL
• Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as Amazon Web Services
• Understanding of developing systems and software around API’s
• Strong business aptitude, the ability to rapidly learn new problem domains, and become conversant in the domain with subject matter experts.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate complex qualitative analysis in clear, concise, and precise manner.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment, leading & influencing people at varying levels of responsibility.
721 Emerson Rd Suite 565 MO, 63141Contact