SAIC seeks a Data Scientist who shall focus on the sponsor's business analytics, metrics collection, and analysis efforts to assist sponsor's management team in addressing questions on sponsor's work force characteristics, workforce productivity and output, and the value of reporting to the workforce.
Responsibilities include, working directly with the sponsor and other stakeholders to establish working data sets, configurations, and profiles to support metrics analysis. In addition, the Contractor shall design and implement advanced design configurations for complex data sets. As part of that work, the selected candidate shall compile data analysis and reporting needs using deployed tools and collaborate closely with the sponsor and other stakeholders to stay current and abreast of changes with current enterprise metadata collection tools. As part of the position, the selected candidate shall also produce ad hoc reports/metrics as deemed necessary to answer immediate needs, while implementing the sponsor's coordination process. Qualifications
- TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Demonstrated experience using the scripting language Python.
- Demonstrated experience with analytic methods and methodological tools in one or more of the following areas: applied mathematics, probability and statistics, data modeling.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel for data manipulation; using formulas, look ups, pivot tables.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL in Oracle.
- Demonstrated experience translating complex, technical findings into a narrative (i.e., tell a story with the data) in graphical, verbal, or written form.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse data types.
- Demonstrated experience with version control systems, such as Github.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with data science techniques or formal data science training.
- Demonstrated experience with developing data visualizations.
- Demonstrated experience with creative problem solving skills to address procedural and administrative issues within the assigned problem set.
- Demonstrated experience with web analytics processing and procedures.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Amazon Web Services infrastructure and its native data science capabilities.
My SAIC Benefits.