Job ID: 2112482 Location:
MCLEAN , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's Data Scientist will support numerous mission efforts, including business analytics, metrics collection, natural language processing, automation, and analysis. The Data Scientist will use enterprise tools to work with complex data sets to implement code and configurations to support the analytics. By using these implementations and methods, the Data Scientist will advance the assortment of efforts within its environment. Qualifications Mandatory Skills:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in data science techniques
- Experience using Python natural language processing (NLP) packages to analyze/process collections of documents, reviewing the documentation, and implementing it
- Experience writing, maintaining, and customizing Python scripts that extract text from various formats
- Experience performing pre-processing actions for text data sets
- Experience with SQL in Oracle
- Experience with version control systems
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Note that education can be substituted for years of relevant experience
- Experience creating machine learning models using machine learning or deep learning frameworks
- Experience developing data visualizations
- Experience using AWS and its data science capabilities
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.