Work on data and business problems to drive improved business results through designing, building, and partnering to implement models.
- Have a wholistic understanding of the business impact of modeling in research, operations, software development, and implementation.
- Use best practices to develop statistical, machine learning techniques to build models that address business needs.
- Use and continue to learn a wide variety of tools and languages to achieve results (e.g., Python, Neural Networks, parallel processing).
- Research language and tools from the latest industrial and academic sources that can improve efficiency or introduce new product to our clients.
- Collaborates with team members in research and other departments in order to improve the effectiveness of business decisions through the use of data and machine learning/predictive modeling.
- Masters or PhD preferred in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Social Sciences, Finance, Computational Linguistics, or Economics.
- 3-5 years of experience in Machine Learning.
- Experience in using statistical modeling and/or machine learning techniques to build models that have driven company decision making.
- Excited to learn new algorithms and techniques in the general field of AI.
- Experience in managing and manipulating large, complex datasets, ideally related to Speech Recognition, Audio Signal Processing, or Natural Language Processing.
- Ability to code and develop models in languages such as Python and R.
- Knowledge of advanced modeling techniques such as Neural Networks.
- Ability to provide written and oral interpretation of highly specialized terms and data, and ability to present this to others with different levels of technical expertise.