6 Month Contract (excellent potential to convert to perm!)
Atlanta, GA (Downtown)
This position is responsible for creating data-driven initiatives to support multiple business functions and deploying predictive models to help optimize marketing performance. This role also performs data management and data analysis to track and monitor the performance of marketing campaigns and channels.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, MIS, Computer Science, or a related analytical field.
- Master’s Degree, Ph.D., or progress toward Masters/Ph.D. in an analytical field is a plus.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Analytics, Marketing, Business Analysis. Advanced statistical and predictive modeling experience using both supervised and unsupervised modeling techniques.
- Programming proficiency in SAS, Python, R, and/or SQL.
- Data Visualization in Power BI, Tableau, or another comparable tool.
- Experience working with large enterprise databases and Cloud Database with demonstrated ability to independently query and prepare data for analysis.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and/or production level model deployment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Advanced statistical analysis skills.
- Experience with complex and large database.
- Passion for problem-solving with technology and data science.
- Sound judgment skills to understand priority projects and their impact on the organization’s goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex analytical work to audiences with varying technical knowledge.
- Ability to take full ownership of projects.
- Knowledge of the utility industry is a plus.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Specify major duties performed by the job and % of time spent on duties.
- Create, deploy, and maintain predictive models (40%).
- Build standardized programs for data preparation for machine learning methods.
- Use advanced AI/Machine Learning techniques to support market expansion, prevent customer attrition, and forecast market potential.
- Document technical process.
- Track and monitor marketing program participation (30%)
- Data management and data validation.
- Perform data analysis to evaluate campaign performance.
- Build data visualization to monitor program participation trend.
- Support the organization’s request for gaining insight from internal and external data sources (30%).
- Create data visualization or matrix to provide business intelligence for the executives.
- Ensure the integrity of data and build ad-hoc reports for the clients within the organization.
- Analyze both structured and unstructured data and provide data-driven insights to support business strategies.
Sr. IT Recruiter
770.346.7211 | Christy.Cifreo@Synergishr.com