This is Srikanth from Techno-Comp Inc.,
We have a job opening with our direct client for position Data Scientist @ Irving, TX. If you would be interested in applying for below position. Please find the job details below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Long Term
Interview: Telephonic & F2F/Skype
- Responsible for developing strategies for effective data analysis and reporting. Selects, configures, and implements analytical solutions. Develops and implements data analytics, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Manages computer systems in a business environment and responsible for resolving technical issues. Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, computer systems, and software engineering. Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field. Ability to manage multiple assignments. Superior written and oral communication skills. 6-12+ years of experience.
- Strong Background in business intelligence tools like Qlik, Looker.
- Proficient in operations monitoring tool like Kibana.
- Strong Background in Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, Consulting Reporting and Business Development
- Worked on various modelling techniques like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression (Binomial and Multi-Class), Robust Regression, DBSCAN, Text Analytics (NLP), 3 Dimensional Tensor Factorization, Time-Series Analysis, Clustering, Holt-Winter’s
- Forecasting Technique, Decision Tree Analysis, Boosted Decision Tree Analysis, CNN’s like Resnet, Inception etc.
- Python (including packages like SciKitLearn, numpy, pandas)
- SQL proficiency one or many (Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata)
- Graph DB knowledge
- Programming Language(s): Experience in combinations of SAS, SQL, R, Python, Java
- OS/HW: Experience in Linux/Unix open systems, AWS and/or Windows environment
- Has an overall experience of 6 - 12 years and worked on wide array of domains such as Telecom, Networking, Healthcare (Payer & Provider) , Pharmaceuticals and Supply Chain
- Experience on data manipulation and various statistical techniques and tools such as SAS
- Solid experience in writing SQL, stored procedures, query performance tuning preferably on Oracle 12c.
Phone: Ext - 107