Data Analyst/Data Scientist - Tableau and R/SQL/Python needed
Schuback Search Associates, Ltd. New Orleans, Louisiana, United States (On-site)
This well-established Dallas company is seeking to hire an individual with the following experience:
- Creating and modifying reports and dashboards using Tableau and other tools
- Creating SQL queries
- Data Analytics
- Python, R, SQL
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math, Accounting, Statistics, etc. plus 2-3 years of stated experience
Candidates should be local to the New Orleans area for this direct-hire position or willing to permanently relocate to the area. This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas at this time. Not available for C2C.
Primary Duties include:
- Works with Management and application users to help define business and operational requirements.
- Maintains repository of business and operational requirements for supported business systems.
- Executes, develops, and maintains test plans, scripts, and data for user acceptance testing and regression testing for all supported systems.
- Provides system/software expertise and training to supported functional business areas.
- Analyzes and escalates issues reported by the clients to appropriate resources.
- Evaluates potential system and process updates to inform management of usefulness and risk. Identifies process improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoots software deficiencies, identifies, locates and documents possible bugs utilizing investigative and / or analytical methods.
- Defines algorithms and develops custom ad-hoc or formal queries and reports to support performance metrics.
- Ensures compliance with corporate, department and regulatory policies and procedures.