Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is seeking a Data Scientist for a full-time / permanent job opening in Atlanta. The Data Scientist is responsible for working with large datasets to extract pertinent business information using statistics, machine learning, and heuristics and developing predictive systems and algorithms for identifying trends and driving business solutions.
Applicants must be eligible for direct-hire without visa sponsorship and preferably local to Atlanta, GA.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in data science.
- Must have PhD in Operations Research, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related quantitative field.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
- Must have experience with visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Tableau or other similar applications.
- Experience with SQL, Teradata, Google Big Query and/or other comparable database systems.
- Expert knowledge of R, Python or other statistical computing programming languages.
For immediate consideration, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.