If you think data science and analytics is cool, keep reading! The Squires Group has a long-term contract opportunity for a Data Scientist
to work on a Federal Project in the Washington, DC
area. In this role, you will work with the entirety of the data science pipeline, starting with problem definition and opportunity identification, and ending with enduring problem solving that help drive decision-making and efficiencies. You will focus on predictive analytic solutions that optimize client missions.
Are you up for the challenge? This is a small team in a fast-paced work environment, so every member contributes to the success. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
eligible to obtain a Secret clearance
- Conduct research and modeling with an emphasis on exploratory analysis using data from polling, surveys, social media, digital media, and associated metrics, website and other platform analytics
- Help to add features to and maintain a Python/Django-based application that gathers social media content
- Build out and add features to API calls, build custom web scrapers, and the necessary back-end pipelines to properly store and retrieve the data
- Design and build front-end interfaces to display and analyze data collected in useful and intuitive ways
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 4+ years of experience with the following:
- Data Science
- Python Scripting
- 2+ years of experience with Statistical Analysis
- Knowledge and experience with the following programming languages:
- Experience with international affairs is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to obtain a Secret clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/2XEhbNi . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di