What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're - consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
This position is responsible for supporting the development of analytic solutions through consulting engagements for TransUnion's clients across a broad array of credit, fraud, insurance and marketing business applications. Impact You'll Make:
- You will partner with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive new business initiatives and deliver long term, value-added solutions to TransUnion customers. These tasks will include -among others- the development of predictive models and business intelligence solutions for customers within the various industries served by TransUnion.
- You will participate in analytic client engagements involving descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analysis for a variety of business use cases leveraging multiple analytic techniques.
- You will deliver analytic insights and recommendations in succinct and compelling presentations for internal and external customers representing a wide range of backgrounds and levels.
- You will provide hands-on support for the development of analytic solutions using languages such as R, Python, SQL, Hive and Spark, formalizing some of these efforts into repeatable process improvements.
- You will contribute to research and innovation initiatives in collaboration with other DSA peers and may lead small analytic research teams or manage research interns on a project basis, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Analyst, Data Science and Analytics