Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Data Scientist for an opportunity supporting a federal program at Andrews Air Force Base. This position requires a secret clearance.
Responsibilities for the Data Scientist :
• Data collection, manipulation, modeling, and reporting
• Creation of data visualizations using Tableau, Excel, etc.
• Creation of metrics for data quality and maturity
• Quality assurance of secure flow and storage of data
• Briefing senior government/military officials
Requirements of the Data Scientist:
• ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE (or TS)
• 7+ years of practical experience using SAS, ETL, Tableau, Excel, etc.
• Experience supporting government programs, policies, and standards
• Experience in predictive modeling, data mining, manipulation, transformation
• Experience using the Balanced Scorecard Methodology
Compensation for the Data Scientist:
• $100-110k annual salary
• Full benefits: medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO, paid holidays