Role: Data Scientist
Duration : 12+ W2 Contract
Location : Houston, TX
- 3 + years with ‘R’
- Depth of knowledge in statistics
- Hands-on experience building a range of predictive models using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Utilize advanced statistical techniques to create high performing predictive models and creative analyses to address business objectives and client needs. Tests new statistical analysis methods, software and data sources for continual improvement of quantitative solutions.
- Work with Business SMEs to create models which predict the outcome of key business processes
- Lead and contribute to data analysis and modeling projects from project or prototype design
- Gathering and analyzing data, identifying key prediction/classification problems, devising solutions and building prototypes.
- Follow industry trends in related data analytics processes and businesses.
- Develop high-performance algorithms for predictive analytics. Testing and implementing these algorithms in scalable, product-ready code.
please share your updated resume to email@example.com