Role: Data Scientist with SAS Experience
Location: Jericho, NY
Duration: 6 Months C2H
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
face2face interview for Final round...
Our Analytical Science team is looking for strong Data Scientists who will be primarily responsible for retraining various predictive models using new data source and techniques with the goal to out performance the existing models.
- Retrain existing predictive models using new data source and possibly new advanced techniques
- Work comfortably with multi-terabyte, and billion+ rows, data.
- Perform rigorous model evaluation, design hypothesis tests, oversee test execution and result evaluation
Desired skills, experience & qualifications:
- An advance degree in Machine Learning, Applied Math, Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- At least 5 years experience in building predictive models using SAS EG and SAS Enterprise Miner
- Solid understanding of advanced statistical concepts, especially related to modelling is a must
- Preference will be given to candidates with practical experience in Neural Network, Random Forest, SVM and any other boosting techniques
- Experience working with SQL server, Google Cloud Platform/Google Big Query and Hadoop ecosystem.
- Proficiency in SAS Enterprise Miner/ Enterprise Guide/ Base SAS is critical.
- Proficiency in Python and R in addition to SAS is a plus
- Preference given to candidates with a background in collaborative filtering, data mining, machine learning, optimization or statistical theory
Infinity Tech Group Inc
ashok at infigroup dot com