Data Security Engineer

illumio, security
Contract W2, Contract Independent, 12 Months
Depends on Experience
Work from home available Travel not required

Job Description

VEGA IS HIRING! Actively searching for a  Data Security Engineer for a Contract-to-Hire role with our direct client in the metro DC area. This role is 95% remote; the remaining 5% is for potential training sessions. This role is looking to interview and start the right person, right away!

This is a contract-to-hire role. PLEASE NOTE: Client will not provide sponsorship. 

Client prefers candidates within a 4 hour radius of Washington, DC, in the event that a training is scheduled quickly.

This role will be critical in the procurement and rolling out of the Illumio Core product.

Requirements:

  • 8-11 Years Experience
  • Relevant business and systems subject matter expertise – especially in Data Security or Network Security domains.
  • Proven experience supporting data security projects as a security engineer.
  • Demonstrated experience conducting end-to-end data in transit analysis within a defined application boundary.
  • Experience in mapping data in transit flows using Visio or other diagram mapping methods.
  • Experience with Illumination and Explorer features of Illumio Core product.
  • 5 years demonstrated experience implementing sensitive data protection capabilities

If your experience matches the requirements above, we would love to hear from you. We encourage you to submit your resume to this posting, or to us directly at Be sure to reference Job ID "MW31192". 

Dice Id : vega
Position Id : MW31192
Originally Posted : 2 months ago
Have a Job? Post it

Similar Positions

Lead Security
  • Lumen Solutions Group Inc.
  • Washington, DC, USA
Data Security Analyst
  • ObjectWin Technology Inc
  • Sterling, VA, USA
Network Security Engineer
  • Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
  • Washington, DC, USA
Network Security Engineer (Tier 4/ with IPv6 experience)
  • Brezo Business Solutions LLP
  • Washington, DC, USA
Network Security Engineer
  • Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
  • Washington, DC, USA
Cyber Security Engineer
  • Base One Technologies
  • Alexandria, VA, USA
Team Lead - Principal Information Security Specialist
  • Softworld, Inc.
  • Washington, DC, USA
IT Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager (Min 16 Yrs exp) Webcam Interviews
  • Advanced American Technologies, Inc
  • Washington, DC, USA
Network Based Systems Analyst
  • Base One Technologies
  • Arlington, VA, USA
SIEM Content Developer
  • Base One Technologies
  • Washington, DC, USA