TITLE: Data Specialist/Developer
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Regular Employee
INDUSTRY: International Trading
LOCATION: New York
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Information Systems Department,
Develop and maintain macro programs using VBA or Excel macro applications. Perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality of programs.
Completes projects as developer by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments under supervision of Senior Manager.
Maintains current and newly developed macro programs per user requirements.
Support the SAP Help Desk and Daily/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly operations.
Support Subsidiaries Legacy system (AS400).
Support EDI (Electronic Data Interchange).
Manage applications (new/delete registration, filing applications).
Strong working knowledge of:
o PCs (Windows10, MS Office/MS 365).
o Macro (VBA) on MS Office/MS 365.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent technical or professional experience.
2. Minimum of three to five years’ experience in related field.
3. Prior Information Systems experience, with diverse understanding of how different technologies work.
4. Experience with EDI procedures and formats.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
6. Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
7. Exceptional organization skills.
8. Self-motivated with attention to applications and details.
9. Business travel to regional offices as required.