Our client is seeking an enterprise collaboration technologist with an engineering and solution architecture background to join the Application Development team.
The Enterprise Software Architect (Application Development) will be responsible for designing and defining enterprise solution architecture for integrating multiple platforms, SaaS products, on-prem, and cloud applications. This person will work closely with IT and business stakeholders to identify, analyze, and resolve program deficiencies and implement high-quality modern software solutions for the web and mobile devices.
The candidate must possess end-to-end hands-on experience with the design and development of maintainable and scalable business applications. Must be passionate about security and architecture across a broad range of systems and technologies.
- Design and develop maintainable applications and services that fuel core business processes.
- Participate in providing ideas and solutions for current and future business needs.
- Participate in agile ceremonies for interacting with both application development engineers and end-users to come up with well-performing and scalable solutions.
- Research and promote relevant new web and mobile technologies.
- Participate in user experience design following best practices and help drive the overall user experience.
- Lead evolution of the architecture practice aligned with security and technology organization strategy and objectives and recommend changes or enhancements
- Review existing and proposed architectures, identify security design gaps and recommend changes or enhancements
- Participate in logic and technical design, peer code reviews, unit testing and documentation of code developed. Provide technical guidance for database administrators, software developers and other stakeholders.
- Assist with recruiting, motivating, mentoring and leading talent to be their best.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 15+ years hands-on experience with developing the architecture for software and data-intensive systems with complex user interfaces with Azure web technologies.
- Strong experience with Azure App Service, REST-based API development (ASP.NET Web API), design and interaction a plus.
- Experience developing Twelve-Factor applications and in-depth understanding of micro-services architectural patterns and experience in one or more popular frameworks.
- Experience transforming legacy, monolithic applications into cloud-native applications (micro-services or containers) that run on commercial platforms.
- Experience architecting event-driven systems with microservices that work together to achieve a mission result.
- Experience evolving architectures including Application Interfaces (APIs), events, and integrations.
- Experience integrating and contract testing across micro-services.
- Design, Architecture, Integration and troubleshooting experience of enterprise-level Microsoft environments including Azure associated SaaS offerings (O365, Exchange, MS Teams).
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft environments, SCCM, Windows 2012 and Windows 2016 Server, SQL Server and Exchange, SharePoint, Powershell, Windows Server, IIS, Azure Active Directory.
- Deep knowledge of Network architectures and Virtualization Technologies. Experience with enterprise-level VMware environments including High Availability and Fault Tolerant Features.
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Self-starter with a strong analytical thought process and problem-solving skills and an ability to handle multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience with translating business requirements into functional and technical architecture and determine systems specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software/cloud compatibility and maintenance of system security.
- Identifies, publishes and communicates technology standards, frameworks, principles and roadmaps to be used throughout the IT organization to guide technology decisions and leverage opportunities through efficient design.
- Knowledge of the Property Management industry or CRE Tech is a plus.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID prior to your start date and provide proof of your full vaccination on your date of hire.